- Do my packages include travel costs if photos are taken out of town (Fort Nelson, B.C.)? – No, packages do not include travel costs. This can be discussed upon booking.
- How many photos will I get? – Number of photos are estimates and depend greatly on the couple and willingness of guests/family to participate in photos. Photo numbers cannot be guaranteed but I do ensure that you receive ALL of the best photos (retouched and corrected). Often you will receive MORE photos than the estimate.
- Can you make me look thinner/prettier/like a celebrity? – As much as all photo manipulations are possible in this era, I will not change your appearance. You are beautiful in your own way, and I am here to “Let Your Image Bloom”. Minor alterations can be made to blemishes, tattoos, cuts/scratches, hair/make-up etc. that may have happened before your special day, but I will not change your appearance to change who you are.
- How long will it be before I receive my photos? – My estimate is three weeks, but photos may take longer/shorter depending on how busy I am, and I will give you an estimate on your event day. You will also receive a sneak-peak within 1-2 weeks so you can share a few moments with friends/family.
- How will I receive my photos? – Photos will be downloadable on blomphotography.pixieset.com and will be password protected and email verified. Photos will be available to you only for download, but can be shared with friends. Watermarked images are extra and were not included in your package, or are images that I would prefer you share when using social media. USB’s are available upon request, and PST will be charged. You may also purchase a photobook for additional fee.
- My image has a watermark on it! – Images with watermark are either 1. duplicates to share on social media or 2. Images not included in your package and available for purchase individually or as an extra package add-on